FALL 2014 Packages (9/4 – 12/20/14)
15 Class Package – $255
15 Class Package (Seniors and Full-Time Students) – $230
Additional 15 Class Package for a Family Member – $204
Add Classes to Existing Package – $15 each
Unlimited Monthly (Existing Members) – $125/mth
Unlimited One-Month Trial (New Members ONLY; not repeatable) – $89/mth
Five Class Pack - $100
Single Class (Regular members, including seniors and students) – $22
Single Class Trial (New Members ONLY) – $10
Bring a Buddy Discount
If you bring a new person to class, they may take a single trial class at a rate of $10. If your “buddy” decides to enroll, you both receive 15% off your packages.
If it makes sense for your budget, we have partnered with PayPal and Bill Me Later to offer financing
We all need support at different times in our lives. That’s why The Rivertown Center is committed to offering discounts and scholarships to those who sincerely want to explore yoga but need a little help right now to make it happen. On the other hand, should your financial situation enable you to offer the gift of yoga to another, a contribution to our scholarship fund will be most appreciated. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for financial assistance, or to make a pledge to the scholarship fund.
- Late registrations will no longer be prorated. Therefore, if you miss the first week(s), we suggest that you either buy the full package and make up your missed classes (yourself or invite a friend) OR purchase a different package.
- Missed classes are nonrefundable, but may be made up within the session.
- We do not freeze, transfer or refund packages unless a client is experiencing an extreme hardship (illness, job loss, etc.) that prevents them from taking class.
- Returned check charge: $25
When You Take a Class…
- Avoid meals or eat lightly.
- Don’t wear perfume or smoke a cigarette—others may be sensitive to chemicals.
- Turn off your cell phone and beeper.
- If possible, please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to the start of class to allow time for sign-in, gathering props and centering.
- If possible, please allow 5-10 minutes at the end of class to neatly put away your props and prepare yourself to mindfully return to your day.
Click HERE to Register for YOGA Classes.
Click HERE to Register for WORKSKHOPS
Click HERE to learn more about our different classes.